A security guard's most important aim is to reduce crime. Their job is to dissuade people from making their presence felt, whilst being on the watch for dangers that could escalate into crimes committing crimes. If you want more info about Security Guard you may lead here http://oilgates.com/.
A security guard has a number of responsibilities in the order they are:
1. Visible - By making themselves visible they make criminals think twice about stealing or damaging anything. This in itself can decrease the number of crimes that take place.
2. Respond - a guard needs to be ready to respond If a security violation is. This means they need to be alert and understand how to respond to many different situations.
3. Being vigilant - There is a need to be on the lookout. This means they need to have senses to notice before the danger escalates into something more serious when something is wrong hearing, by way of instance, to detect, untoward that is strange sounds.
4. Calling emergency services - In some circumstances, such as robbery or assaults if they need help when a situation is beyond their responsibilities, a guard has to know.
5. Reporting events - Part of the work role is to ensure they report any incidents to the authorities or to a manager. This will be certain that the proper measures are taken to stop the incidents.
6. Advice - A security guard that is fantastic will have the ability to notify his employer if he sees a security breach situation. If action isn't taken, this might consist of employers that are convincing on the intensity of a security hazard and the consequences.